Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
moving slides in component
nirjari
I have 4 images, which I need to embed in one component, displaying one image at a time. Now I need to make slide show of these images so hat one image can be displayed at a time. When page is on display, these images should keep changing one after other.
With the image datum, I can embed one image. How to include slide show in the component ? Is it possible to make flash file of slide show ? If yes, then Can I embed flash file in the component ?
thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
vpatel
Have you looked at various OOTB slide show components? You could use that as a starting point and customize the HTML / JS as you see fit.
nirjari
where can I locate these OOTB components ? How are they named ?
I am looking for the schema to create the components. For Content XML, Appearance XSL and Appearance XML. Wheer are thses schemas ? Are they in the manual ?
thanks
PayalGarg
Please try this:
http://devnet.interwoven.com/site.fcgi/techlib/docs/components/009/0128/card.html
rajivgupta
Adding to that...you can create a flash file with the images in a way you want to display them and then add then create a component to display the same flash file .
Stokes
If this is LS 3.1 or later, the out-of-the-box components already cover this with an HTML/JS component called "Image Slideshow". It comes preinstalled under Interwoven->Digital Asset->Image.
If you prefer flash, there's also a Flash component in the Digital Asset component folder.
The other part of your question... how to build a component that takes multiple images using image datums: you can either create 4 different image datums, or create one that's replicatable. I think that's what the image slideshow component does, so you can look at that for an example.
Stokes.