When did you download it. I did it yesterday.If it was corrupted I doubt the archive would have extracted.....
No such luck.I downloaded again and got the exact same file byte size:IWOVts-win-6.7.2.0-Build69626.exe - Windows says:Size: 1.27 GB (1,370,983,312 bytes)Size on disk: 1.27 GB (1,370,984,448 bytes)The Support site says: (This is a 1,307.47MB file) So I'm not sure if there is a problem here.I'm taking this up with support, I'll post back here when I reach a resolution.By the way - love having to login twice to access downloads on the support site - way to go Autonomy.
I ran into this two weeks ago, and had to download the installer using the FTP link instead of the HTTP link in order to get the working installer. Try that and see if it helps.
As for logging in to the support site twice for downloads - I "like" the fact that there's a checkbox for keeping you logged in, but it still requires you to login again if there's a fair amount of time between your interactions.