HiI need to attach a file to my workflow task using an ipl code since this file should not be submitted manually to a workflow. I am actually submitting a DCR to my workflow. I am uploading some images in this DCR. I need to move the images as well as the DCR to Staging area at one go. I am parsing my DCR and getting the path of the image files. But i need to add these images also to my workflow task and submit it to staging along with the DCR. I used the following in my code $this_task=AddFile(filepath/name). But it didnt work out. Can anyone kindly suggest me a solution for this?Thanks
Try instead:$this_task->AddFile(file_path,"comment");Things to remember:1. $this_task should be a valid task.2. file_path should be path of the file relevant to workarea. (Basically, Not to start with STORE name)HTH
Thanks for your replies. Can you please tell me what is STORE name? Currently, I am giving the file_path as Y:\default\main\MCity\WORKAREA\Product\Assests\image1.jpg.My workarea path is /default/main/MCity/WORKAREA/ProductIs my file_path specified in the correct way?