Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
FlipFactory integration with MediaBin
shkhan
I am using FlipFactory 6.1 with MB 4.6.1. I have created one Factory in FlipFactory and conversion task is working fine but when i am calling that factory in MB it is giving error. Does any body knows about the settings i need to give in the xml configuration file under "FlipFactory Command Files" folder.
I refer to the MB Documentation and copies an xml file given as example but it is not working.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
For the factory you created did you define a "local folder" for the destination and set it to the "MediaBinServer\MBDataDirectory\FlipFactory\output" directory? MediaBin is expecting the results to be placed in a specific directory.
Attached is a sample XML file.