Hi,
This perl code reads DCRs which works fine when the current user has full permissions. This is the code:
if (open(XML, '<:utf8', "$area/$tsfile")) {
$fileDCR = join "", ;
close(XML);
}
else{
print LOG "can't open $tsfile\n" if $debug;
close(LOG) if $debug;
$task->CallBack(1, 'Cannot Open File. Error');
exit(0);
}
However, when the current user has read-only access to the same DCR, it fails because I cannot open the DCR. I know by doing <:utf8, opens the file wiht read-only access, so I don't why it cannot open the DCR.
I even tried
if (open(XML, "<$area/$tsfile")) {
$fileDCR = join "", ;
close(XML);
}
else{
print LOG "can't open $tsfile\n" if $debug;
close(LOG) if $debug;
$task->CallBack(1, 'Cannot Open File. Error');
exit(0);
}
I replaced the utf cause I thought it had something to do with it, but it didn't make any difference.
Am I missing something here?
Any Suggestions?
Thanks in advance.