I am trying to create a template in TS 6.5 SP2 running on Windows that can browse to select a file in another branch in order to create a link to a pdf. We have been using PERL and regex in the presentation template to weed out the parts of link paths we don't need for the finished web page. There is one workarea that the browser will go to every time to select the pdf. Here is my problem. I have tried the one line of code that's supposed to call up the cross branch browser through cgi-callout.
<cgi-callout label="Browser" url="/iw-cc/command/iw.formspub.browse_for_link?vpath=/ssc/main/StatesNet50/common_docs/WORKAREA/common_docs/jsp_files/docs&hier_callback=eval(callback_81_function(path){opener.parent.getScriptFrame().IWDatacapture.getItem{"/pick_file").setValue(path);}}"/>
I have also tried creating a custom javascript based on the Cross Branch Browser thread on the forums.
Both will pull up the file browser window and allow me to select the file (and it appears in the textbox at the bottom of the browser window), but then the OK button appears to be disabled. I don't get a javascript error, the OK button just doesn't work. The Cancel button works.
Anyone have an idea why my code is working up to a point and then not executing