Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Hiding 'Edit this Page' and 'In context edit' component links from website users
catownsley
I need to hide the links created on a .page by the 'Edit this Page' and 'In Context Edit' components so that general web users can't see them.
I know that general users can't use the links to access the SitePublisher Page Editor (as it requires a TeamSite login/session). But for cosmetic and user experience reasons, I do not want these links displayed.
JavaScript can't access any http information. With Apache, I can use an SSI, but with Tomcat/Livesite, the http information seems to be coming from the Apache request.
Does anyone know what available data I could use for the logic that hides these links?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet