Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
With or without CGI wrapper
msrich
TS Version: 6.1.0 (Windows 2000 server)
Build Number: 33333
In a PERL script launched as a custom menu in TeamSite, I've displayed an HTML page that includes a form and a submit button. On submit, I'm setting the form's action to another PERL script; the method is currently POST.
Sometimes I'm getting a TeamSite wrapper error: "Result: CGI startup error: failed POST read - query len=2865, returned len=2762."
Looking at the iw-webd\logs\access.log, I noticed that when I'm getting this error, the log shows
"POST /iw-bin/iw_cgi_wrapper.cgi/cmc_odd_prep.ipl HTTP/1.1" 200 304 1 userid
Earlier, my submit was working, and I think the corresponding entries in the access.log look like this:
"POST /iw-bin/cmc_odd_prep.ipl HTTP/1.1" 200 2104 0 userid
Aside from the "304" code, I'm curious about the presence and absence of the iw_cgi_wrapper. I don't think I'm making any explicit call for the CGI Wrapper. Is there any way to control when it's invoked?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Samir_Friend
Can you post your code how you've invoked your IPL