I have a script that seems to be having touble finding files.
No matter what I do the files that I am processing do not exist even though I can do an ls -l on them just before my other commands.
I will upload my whole script. DEBUG is below...
while (){
chomp;
DEBUG("found line: $_");
next unless ($_ =~ /[a-zA-Z]/);
DEBUG("has an alfa letter: $_");
DEBUG(`ls -l $_`);
if (-e $_) {
DEBUG("file exists: $_");
} else {
DEBUG("current dir: ".getcwd());
DEBUG("file DNE $_");
next;
}
DEBUG("\nprocessing file:$_");
if (qx($iwhome/custom/bin/isdcr.ipl $_)) {
#DEBUG("skipping dcr");
my $result=`iwextattr -s TeamSite/Metadata/ddpath=$_ $_`;
} else {
&applyDDFileExtAttr($_);
}
}
config:axa-equitable/dd-aeportal-test6.xml
area:/default/main/aeportal/WORKAREA/content
changed dir to /default/main/aeportal/WORKAREA/content
filelist:/tmp/0521.25.lst
dbname:INT
pre-processing filelist
----------------------------
found line: axae/myportal/w/ann/my-business/why-axa-now/history/history.html
has an alfa letter: axae/myportal/w/ann/my-business/why-axa-now/history/history.html
-rwxrwxrwx 1 tssadmin iwglobal 1249 May 21 11:21 axae/myportal/w/ann/my-business/why-axa-now/history/history.html
current dir: /iwmnt/default/main/aeportal/WORKAREA/content
file DNE axae/myportal/w/ann/my-business/why-axa-now/history/history.html
----------------------------
found line: axae/myportal/w/ann/my-business/why-axa-now/history/milestones2.html
has an alfa letter: axae/myportal/w/ann/my-business/why-axa-now/history/milestones2.html
-rw-rw-rw- 1 tsseditor iwglobal 5541 May 21 09:01 axae/myportal/w/ann/my-business/why-axa-now/history/milestones2.html
current dir: /iwmnt/default/main/aeportal/WORKAREA/content
file DNE axae/myportal/w/ann/my-business/why-axa-now/history/milestones2.html
----------------------------
found line: axae/myportal/w/ann/my-business/why-axa-now/history/milestones3.html
has an alfa letter: axae/myportal/w/ann/my-business/why-axa-now/history/milestones3.html
-rw-rw-rw- 1 tsseditor iwglobal 5521 May 21 09:01 axae/myportal/w/ann/my-business/why-axa-now/history/milestones3.html
current dir: /iwmnt/default/main/aeportal/WORKAREA/content
file DNE axae/myportal/w/ann/my-business/why-axa-now/history/milestones3.html
----------------------------
found line: axae/myportal/w/ann/my-business/why-axa-now/history/milestones4.html
has an alfa letter: axae/myportal/w/ann/my-business/why-axa-now/history/milestones4.html
-rw-rw-rw- 1 tsseditor iwglobal 7487 May 21 09:01 axae/myportal/w/ann/my-business/why-axa-now/history/milestones4.html
current dir: /iwmnt/default/main/aeportal/WORKAREA/content
file DNE axae/myportal/w/ann/my-business/why-axa-now/history/milestones4.html
----------------------------
found line: axae/myportal/w/ann/my-business/why-axa-now/history/milestones.html
has an alfa letter: axae/myportal/w/ann/my-business/why-axa-now/history/milestones.html
-rw-rw-rw- 1 tsseditor iwglobal 5487 May 21 11:47 axae/myportal/w/ann/my-business/why-axa-now/history/milestones.html
current dir: /iwmnt/default/main/aeportal/WORKAREA/content
file DNE axae/myportal/w/ann/my-business/why-axa-now/history/milestones.html
Even when I remove the test for file existance the call to iwextattr fails because the file can not be loacated.
processing file:axae/myportal/w/ann/my-business/why-axa-now/history/history.html
EA TeamSite/Templating/DCR/Type not found
Found file-uuid:axae/myportal/w/ann/my-business/why-axa-now/history/history.html
Get uuid tags on axae/myportal/w/ann/my-business/why-axa-now/history/history.html
ERROR:02006: Error locating axae/myportal/w/ann/my-business/why-axa-now/history/history.html