As the DCR loads, the form is empty (see pic1.JPG file).
i dont think your pic1.JPG is showing what you are talking about...
OK, just ot be certain, have is the DCR still good ? I assume the data in them have not changed. Has templating.cfg changed or the DCT ? Is this all DCRs or one type or one ? What happens if you create a new one ? Can you view it after the fact ? The proxy errors are a concern but *should* not cause this. You need to figure out what is causing that.
This kind of thing happens most often when the DCT is written in one style ("iwov" or "xml") and declared in templating.cfg as the other style ("xml" or "iwov") - or when the DCT style is inconsistent between the two styles.Can you post the DCT and the relevant line from the templating.cfg file for it?
If he really creates a new one, saves it and then opens and gets the same result I am not so sure.
I did ask in an earlier post if templating.cfg changed however.