Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Problem with templating
RichieRich
When ever I create a new DCR via a template, it appears to create the file under the folder which I wanted to save it but the data is not saved. I get a message stating "failed to save file" But it created it. I also noticed that the file has permissions of
"---------- 1 owner com_iwov 0 Oct 11 11:41 filename"
What could be the cause of this?
-[ Richie Rich ]-
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
RichieRich
I checked the umask of iwui and its set to 022 so This is not the reason for this problem.
Is there any way to locate whats going on behind the sence when you create a DCR? IE iwui creates the file, does a chmod and chown, chgrp and then writes the data to the file using the logged in user?
-Thanks
-[ Richie Rich ]-
Aboo
I had similar problem.It was solved thru Admin UI where U have to go to Configuration--> Access -->Host Permissions and Check Branch,WA, Directory,File of Owner, group and others accordingly.
Aboobacker, MphasiS
RichieRich
Thank you very much aboo.
That worked great. Thank you for your time and sharing of your information.
-[ Richie Rich ]-