Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Exposing TS functional in a portal gadget
patrickm
Hey all,
I really want to sound out if anyone else has done anything similar. Looking at other OpenSource content management systems, some have out of the box gadgets which can be integrated (via iframe) into a portal to expose underlying basic record management.
I know something similar was possible to TS portal, but coding was required. I was thinking of doing something similar, forcing the UI to CC standard, but wanted to know if anyone out there has integrated TeamSite on their intra/extranet for document management purposes. Using an iframe, exposing a workarea with limited functionality.
I could go down the route of writing this using CSSDK, but am eager to find out if there is a quicker way to achieving this without too much development.
Thanks in advance!
Pat
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
patrickm
All,
Wanted to expand on the above request a bit. I have been looking to using Alfrescos igoogle gadgets to quickly and simply expose CMS components to one of our web sites.
http://wiki.alfresco.com/wiki/Google_Gadgets
But I'd really like to be able to do something similar with TeamSite. Has anyone tried something similar already?
Thanks again! Pat