Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
WFM: Files Don't Attach If Gateway Is First?
jbonifaci
Just found an interesting bug with WFM. Unless I am missing something, files don't appear to attach to the job if your "start task" goes through a Gateway before going to a real task.
TeamSite 6.7.1 SP1
No real question to ask, just wanted to point it out and see if anyone else had experience this.
There are obviously several other ways to do what I'm trying to do, but the Gateway option seemed to be the most aesthetically pleasing to a user.
~Jeff
PS. Workflow Modeler (Added because DevNet search is handicapped).
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bill Klish
I will try and reproduce. What type of gateway (or, and or not)?
Bill Klish
I have been able to reproduce this on both 6.7.1 sp1 and 6.7.2. I assume this was with an and gateway since you didn't respond.
jbonifaci
Hey Bill, I don't check into DevNet too often these days and missed your question. It has been a few months, but I believe I tried it with both and and or gateways (I definitely tried it with or, since that was the gateway I was attempting to use at the time).
~Jeff