Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Metatagger Solaris Install error
mpgxsvcd
I just installed Metatagger 3.1.0.Build9528 on our development Solaris server and when I try to access teamsite it gives the following error
.Internal Servlet Error:
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to rename class file /local/apps/iw-home/servletd/work/localhost_8080%2Fiw%2Fwebdesk/teamsite/_0002fteamsite_0002flogin_0002ejsplogin_jsp_0.class to /local/apps/iw-home/servletd/work/localhost_8080%2Fiw%2Fwebdesk/_0002fteamsite_0002flogin_0002ejsplogin.class
at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:298)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.doLoadJSP(JspServlet.java:612)
at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JasperLoader12.loadJSP(JasperLoader12.java:146)
I installed metatagger as a single server installation but our server has two processors and 2 gigs of ram so it should be able to run both programs. I checked the metatagger installation guide and it said that you have to update the environment variables but I do not understand what commands I should run to update the environment variables. Can anyone help me with this installation
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I think you may just need to run `iwreset -a`