Hi all,I had a DCT in which i had captured some HTML code using VFE. As per my requirements, i need to create components using the data been saved in DCR.I can easily refer the data, however the issue is data is coming in textual format having < and > tags. Even when i place the component on page, text content is being displayed instead of HTML preview.Could anyone be kind enough to provide any pointer or suggestion to counter the issue?Thanks.
Without seeing the PT or whatever you're using to access and utilize the content from the textarea field - it's difficult to suggest ways to fix things.
Hi Adam,Please find attached all relevant files to the query.Thanks.
<xsl:value-of select="//desctext" disable-output-escaping="yes"/>
Well clearly what you did not mention in your original post - is that you are accessing the content from the DCR using XSL for email notification.That being said, I believe you may need to remove the DOCTYPE header in your Appearance.xsl file - and then you need to make the following modification: <xsl:value-of select="//desctext" disable-output-escaping="yes"/>