Workflow send email task problem
Hi all,
My workflow have some problem, the case is:
File: 1_approval_submit.wft
declare_task("email_editor_$i",
name => "Send approval email To editor $i",
description => "Send approval email to Content Editor",
type => "externaltask",
# owner => $iw_user,
owner => $iw_areaowner,
areavpath => $iw_workarea,
timeout => "+000001", # 1 minute
command => "$iwhome/iw-perl/bin/iwperl.exe -w $iwhome/local/config/wft/solutions/customized_wft/iwsend_editor_mail.ipl",
variables => {
"mail_to" => $from_list,
"mail_from" => $from_list,
"mail_message" => "Once approved, items will be submitted for deployment at $deploydate $deploytime",
"mail_subject" => "Items submitted for approval by $wfuser",
"mail_html" => "1",
"mail_taskname" => "Email Editor ".$i
});
When I set the owner to be $iw_user, this send email task will not work, which mean no email can be send out, however the flow can be finish and I can't get any error log massage form iwsend_editor_mail.ipl
When I set the owner to be $iw_areaowner, then the email function will work, but approver(reviewer) can not take this job, the error message like "can not change the owner", does any one can tell me how can I make the send email task work and the job will been normal?
And one more information, in case editor & reviewer also are domain user, I don't know is it a problem?
Thx all