Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Page is not generating
shahzamaj
I selected a DCR by checking box besides it and then in the "Actions" menu, selected "Generate Page". A window popped up , asking to "select an Output file". After selecting a folder and naming the output file as same like DCR, when I clicked on OK output file as interwovenDCR.html.
Now when I clicked OK, rather than generating an html page, I got an eror page "Deployment failed. Please contact your administrator"
Why did it not generate html page ? How to generate html page ? I want to check how DCR looks, when HTML page is generated out of that DCR. How can I check that ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet