Hi All,Thanks for your replies. I am currently trying to restrict a WF for a particular group and have the following code in the available_templates.cfg. But still the WF shows up for the users who are not a part of the specified group. The groups are the TS groups present in tsgroups.xml. Am I going any thing wrong here?[html][/html]Thanks!JenniTS 6.5 SP2 Windows
Hi All,Thanks for your replies. I am currently trying to restrict a WF for a particular group and have the following code in the available_templates.cfg. But still the WF shows up for the users who are not a part of the specified group. The groups are the TS groups present in tsgroups.xml. Am I going any thing wrong here?Thanks!JenniTS 6.5 SP2 Windows
There is a group entry in the DTD:
Wrong version Nipper.
Yea I do not have a 6.5 server to check it on and did not realize that IWOV changed the DTD, which stuns me since Sunil was pushing people to move from WFT to WFM at the last 3 GearUps I have attended.
I think it was changed to deal with FlexRoles in 671 - and since they had FRs for putting in Group restrictions they did it at the same time - but that's just a guess.