Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Generating html file from DCR
nirjari
I created a DCR and I clicked on "generate" on the form. It generated an XML file in the path that I provided. This happened first time when I created DCR
Now after this , I selected same DCR and clicked on generate and this time it generated html file in the same path that I provided. Why is that ?
When I selected "generate" from the Actions menu rather than "generate" from the form, it generated xml and html file both in the path that I provided.
I am confused with this.
Pls explain, why is it generating different files different times ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bunty
how many presentation templates you have created?
nirjari
There is only one presentation template
Bunty
You can get probable output based on the eneries which you make in "templating.cfg".
Plz recheck those values...
in templating.cfg for each Data Type you can configure multiple presentation templates. each presentation templates o/p u can decide using extension=""
attribute in
element.