Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
workflow is not getting triggered on delete
avdhut
here the scenario
i created new dcr..deployed it...then deleted dcr..
it asks do you want to start the workflow for this..
then i clicked on yes...
instead of giving me select workflow window it says
"There are no modified files."
Now if I had submitted that file to the staging area then it would ask me the proper workflow.
I am deleting the dcr from database using the workflow.
In my case I am doing the standalone datadeploy of dcr from the workarea itself to the database.
How do I get my workflow triggered on delete if the dcr's are not submitted to the staging area ???
i need it to remove the dcr from the database when dcr gets deleted...
thanks in advance for any help.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Why don't you want to submit your DCRs to STAGING? This would fix your problem, and give you a permanent record of your previous DCRs.
Brinko Kobrin
Interwoven Staff Engineer
avdhut
In my case records will be submitted to the staging only after the approval.
I need to trigger datadeploy separately for workarea and staging area and will go in different databases on different machines and do different things....