Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Submitted files in STAGING environment
crnk
Hi
I have a strange problem. We have to branches, one production branch and one developer branch, and once in a while we synchronize the developer branch with the production branch by simply update the developer branch by running iwupdate. The source is STAGING in production.
When submitting the files in the developer branch, I sometimes get that the files is modified but it can't be submitted since it is the same as in STAGING.
The problem now is even stranger. There are modified files in my STAGING in the developer branch, due to that I removed the workarea where the "modified files" where and added it again. Then did a get latest. The version of the modified files in STAGING is 0+
Anyone know what these problems come from?
The scripts we use to synchronize is:
./iwupdate -w /default/main/Modular_Site/Live_Site/sv_SE/STAGING /default/main/Modular_Site/Maintenance/sv_SE/WORKAREA/synchronize
./iwsubmit -w /default/main/Modular_Site/Maintenance/sv_SE/WORKAREA/synchronize
I do the following to get rid of the "modified files":
./iwrmwa /default/main/Modular_Site/Maintenance/sv_SE/synchronize
./iwmkwa /default/main/Modular_Site/Maintenance/sv_SE synchronize "" INITIAL irwucowner gr-ro-editors-maintenance
Hope to get some help on this
-Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Lal
I belive this is the version number which CRNK is using
Version: Interwoven TeamSite 6.7.1 Service Pack 1