When saving a DCR, I am attempting to use IWDCRInfo.setDCRName to set the name of the file being saved. When the javascript this code is in is executed, I receive the "Function Expected" error. Can anyone help resolve this?Craig
IWDCRInfo.setDCRName(itemPath, "FRSSitesHandleNameCallBack");
Yes, I have placed alert statements throughout the code and can follow it down to the setDCRName call....that is where the error occurs, the callback function is never reached.
ok - that worked, but it's not doing what I'm looking for. I'm trying to take one of my fields in the dct, convert it to the format of "text_text_text" - so if the title field contains "this is a test", I want the dcr to automatically be saved with the name of "this_is_a_test"....that was the whole point in using setDCRName - am I missing something in my code? How can I accomplish the auomatic saving??
You can just use a validation regex on your item, then your users won't be able to save the dcr if they enter in spaces, or any other characters you omit (or don't include)