hi,I got error like "templating error page" when trying to open a DCR.The detailed message is "An exception was thrown , stopping after fatal error :The markup in the document following the root element must be well-formed".My teamsite version is a little older. But when open other DCR seemed to be fine.What would be the issue for this error ? What should I check for this DCR ?Any suggestion is appreciated.Many thanks in advance.
...Error: 500Location: /iw/webdesk/templating/DatacaptureServletInternal Servlet Error:java.util.NoSuchElementException...
Yes, you are absolutely correct.I am using teamsite 5.5 which is quite old . I am trying to edit the DCR manually to see if this error can be found.As you mentioned it is out of support, then thanks for your time and energy.
And to my surprise, when I replaced the incorrect DCR with some other correct DCR (which can be open without issue, I just changed the file name ), I still got the same issue.How could that happen ?