Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Preview issue for new branch
System
All,
We have around 10 branches in Teamsite (jsp, html pages) which are being previewed using servletd service. Recently I added a new branch and setup the redirect rules in iw.cfg file. Also added the entry in server.xml file under servletd for jsp servelet compilation.
When I try to preview the page it gives me a 404 error:-
Connection Failed
iwproxy was unable to open a connection to:
devwa11:8080
Reason:
No error
.
I used the same procedure earlier for all branches but previewing is not working for this branch.
Apparently the work folder does get created but the servlet/compiled jsp page is not available in the devwa11 work folder (which explains why I got 404 error).
I have already restarted all the services many times but to no avail. Please suggest.
Rahul.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Firenze
Have you checked the apache error and access logs? They should tell you actually what is being requested that is causing the 404. The next step will be to track down if it is a problem with the TeamSite Apache, the proxy server or the Preview webserver.