Hi,I would like to know whether is it important the order in which you insert your branches in the [iwproxy_remap] section of iw.cfgImagine you have:[iwproxy_remap]configA=/main/branchAconfigB=/main/branchA/branchB[configA]_docroot=/[configB]_docroot=/folderWhen you preview a content placed in branchB, will it take the first configuration placed in iw_proxy_remap (as branchB is placed under branchA) or will it take the good configuration?I know this is very simple to test, but I have no access to the TeamSite server, so I can't make as many tests as I would like to :-(Thank you very much
Thanks ghoti,I've read in administrator documentation that running 'iwreset -a' should be enough to reload iw.cfg, but we are not sure if TeamSite has taken the change into account (I'm not sure if the web server has some plugins installed: in that case it seems that iwreset -a is not enough)As TeamSite is running in production environment and users are working with it we would like to take 'stop and start' as last option.Is there any log in which we can see whether the redirections are done correctly when we preview a content?Thank you very much