Hi AllI am using teamsite 6.7.1, and by setting require_workarea=false in the available_templates.cfg is not working for me. It is still asking me for workarea and branch selection, when I invoke new job from workflow tab.Does any one faced this issue before. Any clues will help ...Thanks,Sandeep.
My requirement is - Many of our users use the standard UI and the process of content development and deployment is like- they invoke the new job - Choose the workflow they want to use- Create New Form entry by clicking the link on the tas details window also attaches new documents or pdfs to the job either by selecting import files link or attach existing file link- Then the workflow deploys the attched file and newly created DCR's to the destinationSince they dont go to any specific workarea and invoke the WF, the workarea is not know untill they choose specific workflow. The workarea is hardcoded in each of different workflow. Since it is hardcoded in each WF, we dont want users to choose workarea when they invoke WF from workflow tab or when invoke it through standard UI.setting require_workarea=false is working well in dev server but it is not working in Prod server. Versions and all other settings are same on both the servers.Please let me know if I am not making myself clear. Any ideas why it is not working in prod server while it is working in Dev server?
The version on DEV and PROD are simmilar including the service packs and patches.
Yes they are identical. I think you should be able to understand what I mean to say.THanks for clarifying.
Thanks Ghoti .I can do a iw-home directory comparison but was wondering are there any specific set of files you want me have a look or just the teamsite configuration files ?