Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Issue with mediabin service dependency on sql server service
vikaslohia
Hi,
In my mediabin environment, mediabin and the database are sitting on different servers. However, the mediabin server also has a database installed (though it is not used since mediabin database is on the other server). The problem now that I am facing is that the service "Mediabin" in service manager is shown dependent on sql server service. Hence, if I try to stop the sql server on the mediabin server (this is the database that is not being used), then it stops the mediabin service as well. Hence the mediabin application goes down if I stop the sql server even though the sql server is not required.
Is there any way I can get this of this? Basically I want to stop this sql server instance which is not being used.
Regards,
Vikash
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
lyman
defect noted. Will get back to you when I find a solution!
Cheers,
Lyman Hurd