HiI m trying to configure an email notification system though an external task on TS 6.7.2, WFM1.0.1.0, Win2003. I want to use iw_solution_mail.ipmI have attched the ipm file here.The steps I followed in configuring the mail are:1)Updated iw.cfg with mailserver info2)Updated email_map.cfg3)Creted IPM ,saved it to server and submited it.4)executed the workflow as administartor.But, got no mailsCan you tell what could have possibly gone wrong?Thanks in advance
Posting the ipm file is of little value in debugging the problem you are encountering - instead, I recommend enabling both $DEBUG and $VERBOSE in iw_solution_email.ipl and then look at the debugging output files (I believe stored in IWHOME/tmp) after the task gets executed.Also - when you say you updated the email_map.cfg file - did you update the correct one? The one in IWHOME/local/config/wft/solutions/ - which is in XML format? Or the wrong one, the one in IWHOME/local/config/wft which is in userid:email_address format?