Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Displaying the results of a SearchedNRTDocuments collection
james_sillett
Is there a way of displaying the results of a SearchedNRTDocuments collection in the main display grid of Filesite or Desksite without creating a search folder.
Basically I have created a button that will do a custom search and based on what workspace the user currently is in and some custom attributes, When the user presses the button, I would like to display in the grid the results from that search which are stored in a SearchedNRTDocuments collection, but do not want to have a search folder created each time
Thank in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
james_sillett
Using the SDK I can do a search with returns a collection NRTDocuments I have then used this code to try and display the results is DeskSite
pCtxItems = mContext
pCtxItems.Add("IManExt.NewDocuments", pNRTDocs)
pCtxItems.Add("IManExt.Refresh", True)
My understanding is that the reserved word NewDocuments means that when Desksite takes control back it looks at the contextitems and will display the contents of NewDocuments, and the Refresh causes Desksite to refesh the display, however it don,t work any ideas?
james_sillett
Anyone with any pointers at all, this been driving me mad for 3 weeks now
Cheers in advance
james_sillett
Im thinking the only way to do this is to created saved search folders? Can anyone confirm this
james_sillett
Hi its been a while just wondered if anyone had any thoughts