Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
MediaBin FLV Player
Amanda_J_0204
We are using MediaBin 4.6.2 Build 17.
When trying to preview .flv's the MediaBin FLV player popups up in a new window, and if I expand the window, I can see the play control and some diagonal moving lines, but the .flv doesn't play. I've tried looking through the Web Client 4.6.2 user's guide, and did not find info about the FLV player. Is there another document that would contain details on how to configure the player?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
rajit
Hi Amanda,
This could be happening because the IIS server doesn't recognize the flv as a valid MIME type. Please add flv as a valid mime type in your IIS server and then the flv preview should work fine.
Regards,
Rajit
merry
Hey Rajit,
Thanks for the solution. I was facing problem while browsing FLV file from mediabin into the Teamsite. It was giving fileNotFound exception. I was able to browse the images successfully. This solution worked for me.
Thanks a tonn
Balaveera Thatikonda
Thanks Rajit.
I too had the same problem and got solved.
I just want to add one line -
Extension : "
.flv
"
Mime Type: "
video/x-flv
"
-Regards, Balaveera