Look at your servletd log and see if there are any errors in there.
What sort of Java errors are you getting? Without looking at logs who knows what is the root cause.....
Were the pages originally in TS 6.7.2 or an earlier version?Like I said in other posts, the .page, .component and .template format have changed in 672 sp1
Actually pages were in TS 6.7.1 and migrated to TS 6.7.2 SP1.and now I am trying to test roll-back activity and migrating to TS 6.7.1 from TS 6.7.2 SP1.Here goes my question: As .page, .component and .template format have been changed in 672 sp1 , is Interwoven providing any work-around to make it backward compatible?
... I believe Interwoven should provide a clean solution(instead of my hack) for upgrading .pages from TS 6.7.1 sp1 to TS 6.7.2 sp1. ...
While I did not/ do not have time to work with Support on this issue, I believe Interwoven should provide a clean solution(instead of my hack) for upgrading .pages from TS 6.7.1 sp1 to TS 6.7.2 sp1.The way I envision the fix to work is in the page update process - where it checks for the version (which is coded in the .page /.component xml) and does the proper munging.I think Interwoven QA missed this one big time.Considering everyone in IW upper management making a big deal about TS 6.7.2 SP1, they better provide a fix.I just dont have time to deal with Support