Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
OD initial database coonectivity issue
chicka
Hi All,
I tried crosschecking existing thread for my current issue but was unsuccessful.
whenever I restart my OD base server in Teamsite box, and the first datadeploy trigger takes more than 17mins to get completed.
The next subsequent datadeploys are on par and expetected duration.
I am still confused why after opendeploy reset/restart takes longer duradation (unacceptable timelimit) to perform the deployment.
I couldn't face any such issue with file list deployment on reset.
1)Have anyone faced this issue
2) or is this a bug in OD6.2 running on Solaris 10
3)or am I missing any necessary performance tuning configuration for OpenDeploy?
Please shed your thoughts on this case.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet