Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Component to deploy and retrieve from database
work4u
I have a component that has a field for content expiration date which I need to deploy to the database. Another component that I can drop on the page which will retrieve that information from the database after I generate the jsp page at runtime and display based on the date.
Please if anybody has any examples or pointers on how to accomplish this would be greatly appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Stokes
Not sure if this is what you're saying, but the Rating Component that comes with 6.7.2/3.1 reads an average rating from the database to display, and also lets you click to submit your own rating. When a user submits, an Ajax request is issued that persists the rating to the database.
The source for that component should be in your distribution somewhere.
Stokes.