Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Where is the page created ?
nirjari
When I create a page in a datatpye folder, and click on finish after putting in the info, page disappears. I can not see it in the data folder or anywhere under the datatype.
I checked other folders also. But I can not see it.
Where can I find the page ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
vpatel
"create a page" ... in "datatpye folder"
Are you trying to create a SP page and store under the templatedata directory?
nirjari
I am going to datatype and selecting file, new page. So I think, it shd be created in data folder of that datatype. Where shd it be created , if not in the data folder ?
vpatel
Are you saying that you are going to /templatedata/some-category/some-datatype directory and trying create a SP Page there? Or you really meant a DCR there?
nirjari
I am trying to create an SP there and not DCR.
vpatel
Why create a SP page under templatedata? I do not think that it is valid and/or supported.
Your SP pages should be located under /sites/some-site/.* directory.
spayal
Is this sites folder automatically created with installation of sp ? When I used sp sometime before, I had similar issue
ccprofessional
Even if someone gives you an answer to your question, I feel you will face a big uphill task implementing Livesite properly. Good luck.
And yes, you need to get some training.
tec_iwov
Create page is similar to "new form entry" it will prompt for the site then create the page under that site's folder. you are restricted to where you can create pages just as your restricted as to where you can create DCR's