I have searched through the forum, but can't find an answer. I have an app that builds an array of options in an ipl, this is returned to my call back function and fed to setOptions - it appears to populate the listbox successfully, but there is a blank option at the top of the select box - subsequent modules attempt to get the index of the select box for the currently selected item, but the index comes back as NaN - how do I get rid of the blank option?? - I know TeamSite is rendering with the blank option because it sees this select item as not having a value - what is the best way to handle it??
Thanks for the responses....I have attempted to make the select list required, but get the same results. I can modify my code to handle the blank, but I wanted my option to display as the first item in my array of options and not a blank field, so I need to find a way to get rid of this blank option.....