Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Generate ASP/JSP
System
Hi All,
I have uncommented the lines in ui_common.xml to have the generate ASP/JSP links in SitePublisher 3.1.0 visible.
So I click the checkbox on one of the .page files.
I click on the link for generate ASP/JSP under SitePublisher drop down menu.
I get an error that says:
"There was an error generating the files."
along with a Details button.
I click on the Details button, and it says:
java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot find layout Style Sheet: com/interwoven/xsl/runtime/test.page.xsl
Anybody know where I can find the test.page.xsl file and put it in the correct place?
Thanks,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
vpatel
Seems like you have a custom page type.
Do you see test.page.xsl file at this location:
iw-home\httpd\webapps\iw-preview\WEB-INF\classes\com\interwoven\xsl\runtime/test.page.xsl???
Migrateduser
Hi,
No, I did not see the file: test.page.xsl at
iw-home\httpd\webapps\iw-preview\WEB-INF\classes\com\interwoven\xsl\runtime
I copied layout.page.xsl from:
/iw-home/httpd/webapps/content_center/WEB-INF/classes/com/interwoven/xsl/runtime
to test.page.xsl in the same directory.
Chagne the permission to 644, and I am able to generate the asp/jsp pages although the apache isn't set up to view asp pages.
Thanks,
vpatel
There you go -- sounds like you had a custom page type defined for which the XSL was missing.
Migrateduser
Hi,
Thanks.
There's probably a typo (copy and paste without changing the label) for OOTB ui_common.xml in the directory:
iw-home/httpd/webapps/content_center/WEB-INF/conf/livesite
[html]
[/html]
As you can see, if you don't change the label for the JSP, you'll get two links for generate ASP, even though one of them is generating JSP pages.
vpatel
Seems like a bug to me. I'll check a few instances that I have and see if it is consistent and post back.
Migrateduser
Do you know which XSL file that the Generate ASP or JSP uses? Or how we can find out which XSL file it uses to generate the ASP or JSP? Thanks,
vpatel
XSL file depends on the page type used + any component XSL based on the components used on the page.