Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
OpenDeploy issue for deploying the selected files.
lokesh
Hi ,
Is there a way that we can choose a file and do deployment by file by file selection with OpenDeploy.
Thanx,
Lokesh.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
yes. The approach is to write a cusom menu item script for TeamSite that parses the list of selected files, writes the names of the selected files into a text file, and then calls iwodstart, passing it the name of a OD config file that is designed to run a file list deployment using the just-generated file list as the input.
To see how to write custom menu scripts, see the teamsite admin guide and the sample script in iw-home/httpd/iw-cgi/show_env.cgi.
To see how to write an od filelist deployment config file, see the od admin guide and the attached example.
bw
Bob Walden [bob.walden@interwoven.com]
Interwoven Education Group
IM: Yahoo, MSN bob_walden
Migrateduser
btw, I felt my previous post was lame, so I wrote up a quick example (attached) of a custom menu script, showing how to find the list of selected files and write them into a file list file. It doesn't actually call OD, but I think you'll get the idea.
bw
Bob Walden [bob.walden@interwoven.com]
Interwoven Education Group
IM: Yahoo, MSN bob_walden
lokesh
Thank you so much i will take a look into this and will work on that.I appreciate your help