HiI am using TS 6.7.2 + LS 310 + win2003.I have created some .pages in my SitePublisher and wanted to publish them to my runtime environment on another machine. So , I selected the site in my site map and ran the Publish LiveSite Content wf and selected the Deploy to Production option. This ended up at Deploy task which was successful. But I couldnt couldnt see any files published. I want to know:1) Where in runtime environment should I search for the published content ie. the .page files?(I gave a full computer search but coulnt find the any files with .page extn. also no logs in OD got updated.)2)What settings do I need to make in order to have my files published to runtime?3)How can I render the web pages? What URL should I hit in Runtime environment?I dont have a lot of time to go through all the PDFs for LS. Still I have gone through a lot of matter but couldnt find a quick read on any of the above question.Any help would be appreciated.Thanks in advance