Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How to include image in component ?
nirjari
(1)
There are 3 sections
contentXML
AppearanceXML
AppearanceXSL
I want an image being displayed, when component is included. Which section do I need to configure to include image ?
(2)
I have a component which displays content from DCR. If DCR is not selcted, this component area on the page is just blank and height of the area is very less. So its like a line there. I want a message being displayed, when there is no DCR selected with default height of say 300. How can I do that ? Where do I need to make changes ?
thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
vpatel
1. Usually image datums go in Content XML area.
2. Use XSL logic to figure out whether you have the DCR or not and if not then create a <div> with whatever height you need. That'd be the easiest way to do this.