In the micro audit log file, job ID is mentioned as m40653. 1) When I check the workflow screen in TeamSite, I dont see any jobID like this. Here under the job column, there is an eight digit number like 10665473. Task IDs under this job are next numbers. Say there are 3 tasks under this job then their numbers are 10665474, 10665475, 10665476. So how do I relate a job ID in micro audit log file with one in TeamSite screen ?2) If I want to find out what are the tasks in a job under job ID m40653 in micro audit log file, how to find that out ? or how to find details of a job under job ID ? I looked in workflow screen , but I could not find anything. When I use "iwgetwfobj", it says jobID is invalid. So what is a valid job ID, one on the workflow screen in TeamSite or one in micro audit log file. How to find details about a completed job ?Thanks
Does job ID get printed in any of the OpenDeploy log files ? I can find whether deployment is successful or not from micro audit log file.Now I want to check which job does this deployment belong to, who started it, what are the other tasks in this job and which file is not getting deployed , how can I check this ? I could not find any job details in any of the OD log files. May I could not search properly or I was looking in wrong place. Can you pls guide with this ?Thanks.
Im looking at the log file and workflow is created by a developer. In this log file, I dont see [workflow] job ID as a parameter. I can see "owner=SYSTEM" and "user=ami\ravi.kumar"From this info how to find ownership of job, who started this job, what are the tasks in this job ?Does micro audit log file get created only if deployment isn successful ? I dont see micro audit log file for deployments which have failed. But I see macro audit log file for deployments whether failed or successful. Thanks