Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How to include image in SP component ?
nirjari
TS6.7.2
(1)
I have created component in SP. I want an image to be displayed, when this component is included in the page. How to include image ? I checked other existing components, but could not figure out how an image is included. In which section, shall I include this image ?
(2)
I have already existing component to create another component. This component is used to display DCR. Now when DCR is not selected in the datafile field, this component appears just like a line ie the height of the component is very small. Now I want to increase the height of the component and display a message "Data file is not selected". I asked one collegue about it and he said I have to use XSLT. I dont know, is it to be included in contentXML, AppearanceXML or AppearanceXSL ? Can anyone pls guide , how to do this. I looked at all the sectiions, but cant figure out.
thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
vpatel
Please do not post the exact same question(s) in multiple posts. Answers to your questions in this post have been answered in a different post of yours:
http://devnet.interwoven.com/forums_vb/showthread.php?t=29759&forumid=49
.
Please close this out.
nirjari
Sorry. I was looking for this post , but by mistake it is placed in worksite forum. I will close the post in worksite and keep this one open.
This is your reply
1. Usually image datums go in Content XML area.
2. Use XSL logic to figure out whether you have the DCR or not and if not then create a
with whatever height you need. That'd be the easiest way to do this.
So where do I create [html]
[/html], in contentXML , appearanceXMP or appearanceXSL
vpatel
Create the output <div> in appearance XSL area.
As mentioned by several people in the forums that these are very fundamental / basic functions and you should look at getting some training or expert services.
tec_iwov
take a look at the Livesite developers guide on component development.
you should look at the image type datum. this is also described in the online help in the component editor.