Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Object Reference Error using IWOVServices
GlenW
I writing a program in which I want to use the IWOVServices to construct a new workspace from a template. I construct the objects per examples but when I try and build the workspace, the only error I get back is an "Object reference" error with NO further information as to WHAT is missing!!!
I have verified that my moniker is corrrect and the template exists and that the correct server name is used as well. I have attached the entire function code snippet. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Sincerely,
Glen Wolinsky
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
GlenW
I found the problem. When creating my Notification object, I failed to populate the recipients list. Even though it should have been empty, I needed to give the property an empty list of type "Recipient".
Works like a charm, now.