Hi,My problem is I want the email address of logged in user of Team Site which is kept inside the file/iw-home/ts-home/conf/roles/tsusers.xmlIs there any method or class from where I can access the role or email address of logged in user?Thanks
Have you looked at the CSSDK API?Second question what / where do you want this information and what you plan on doing with that information. That would help with understanding the problem / use case that you are trying to solve.
Have you tried: iwuseradm email userid?Alternatively parse the output of iwuseradm list-users -t
...I am having a separate tomcat application which runs under iw server where I need the email address of Livesite logged in user so that I can send report in mail after executing my task, but my application only captures his username & password (which is completely jsp & spring framework application)and I need his email address which is configured under /iw-home/ts-home/conf/roles/tsusers.xml...
...could you please elaborate more on cssdk api, how can I fetch email address of that user in my tomcat application.A sample code will help ...
No I have no idea abut this could you elaborate more how can I user iwuseradm email in java, actually if i get this my problem will get resolved. The alternate solution is good but I am not sure that is it mandatory to keep tsusers.xml in location /iw-home/ts-home/conf/roles/tsusers.xml, because curently I am working on development server, if on production server the file is kept under diff. location my code won't work in that scenario. Could you provide some sample code for first solution. Thanks