Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
server issue
nirali
When I check CPU usage in Task Manager, it is showing at 100% since last 40 minutes or so. What shall I do ? There are some 168 processes running. Lot of these processes use 0%.
servletd.exe is taking 0-12%
scan32.exe is taking 9-35%
system is taking 0-10%
iwwebd.exe is taking 4-5%
Can I close these processes ? What happens if I close these processes ?
Please explain all of these processes one by one and why shall it be closed or not ?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
You can kill any process you want. Of course when you break something, don't get suprised.
scan32 is your virus software.
If you kill servletd or webd then your CPU utilization will drop significantly because no one will be able to work.
If you kill system, wel good luck, try it.