I am on TS6.7.1 Linux, I was trying to use a workarea variable in my inline and seems like it is not easy to get a workarea path inside my ipl of inlineI was doing my $workA =$ENV("IW_WORKAREA");This is not retuning me anything. I am very wrong? Please advice.Thank You
No that doesn't seems to be working too.Thanks
my $logfile = "..."; # You define where you want this to beif (open(LOG, '>', $logfile) { foreach my $k (sort keys %ENV) { print LOG "$k = $ENV{$k}\n"; } close(LOG);}
$logfile
If you can use IWDatacapture.getWorkarea() to get the workarea through formapi.HTH
I have run the forloop and seems like it did not give me the workarea as needed. here is what i got[html]G_BROKEN_FILENAMES = 1HISTSIZE = 1000HOME = /home/andyHOSTNAME = usherlx311.hdc.bio-rad.comINPUTRC = /etc/inputrcKDEDIR = /usrLANG = en_US.UTF-8LESSOPEN = |/usr/bin/lesspipe.sh %sLOGNAME = andyLS_COLORS = no=00:fi=00:di=00;34:ln=00;36i=40;33:so=00;35:bd=40;33;01:cd=40;33;01r=01;05;37;41:mi=01;05;37;41:ex=00;32:*.cmd=00;32:*.exe=00;32:*.com=00;32:*.btm=00;32:*.bat=00;32:*.sh=00;32:*.csh=00;32:*.tar=00;31:*.tgz=00;31:*.arj=00;31:*.taz=00;31:*.lzh=00;31:*.zip=00;31:*.z=00;31:*.Z=00;31:*.gz=00;31:*.bz2=00;31:*.bz=00;31:*.tz=00;31:*.rpm=00;31:*.cpio=00;31:*.jpg=00;35:*.gif=00;35:*.bmp=00;35:*.xbm=00;35:*.xpm=00;35:*.png=00;35:*.tif=00;35:MAIL = /var/spool/mail/andyOLDPWD = /home/andyPATH = /usr/kerberos/bin:/usr/local/bin:/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/X11R6/bin:/home/andy/binPWD = /app/Interwoven/TeamSite/iw-perl/binSHELL = /bin/bashSHLVL = 1SSH_ASKPASS = /usr/libexec/openssh/gnome-ssh-askpassSSH_CLIENT = ::ffff:10.1.15.118 2599 22SSH_CONNECTION = ::ffff:10.1.15.118 2599 ::ffff:10.4.129.15 22SSH_TTY = /dev/pts/1TERM = xtermUSER = andy[/html]I am not planning to use FormAPI here. I just want the workarea path in the ipl.Thanks
How would that possibly help? The question is in regards to inline calls. Please read the question prior to giving an answer that is completely off topic.
my $cgi = TeamSite::CGI_lite->new();$cgi->parse_data();my $wa_path = $ENV{'IW_WORKAREA'};
Achin, FYI, the CGI stuff has absolutely nothing to do with the environment hash. So the first two lines of your example code are completely useless in the example given.Just wanted to clear up any confusion this might have caused.~Jeff
Thanks Jeff. Just trying to relate 2 irrelevant things, as the ENV variable is working on my server, when i wrote the snippet within a script.Just wondering as why a basic ENV variable is not working on Lilley's server.Thanks again.