Hi AllI am running a reverse deployment between two teamsite hosts but the deployment is not preserving the previous versions of the file(copies the file and creates the version as 0+, although versions exist when viewed in STAGING)Is it the default behavior or can it be changed to maintain the versions?Your inputs will be appreciated.OD - 6.1.1ThanksNatasha.
Have you read the manuals? Have you taken any training?OpenDeploy (by itself) does not do versioning (ControlHub, which is OpenDeploy with a built-in copy of TeamSite, does have some versioning capabilities, but that's a completely different thing)OpenDeploy is mean to sync source and target directories (not version repositories) - as such, the behavior you're seeing would seem correct.
Before executing Deployment make sure that Deployment Target Workarea contains the latest Branch image from the STAGING
I think you haven't understood my question or rather I should say i haven't able to put across it correctly.Reverse Target - is a teamsite host and has files in the workarea which have been versioned say the current version is 5. Now when I run the deployment, all the previous versions are getting lost i.e the files which get copied become 0+.Hope I have now clarified my query and looking forward to the answers.