Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Serial number expired?
System
Hi,
I am on Windows 2000, using mediabin 4.6.1.
After installing TS 6.7.2 with LiveSite/SitePublisher 3.1.0, I am getting this in the MPB.log:
06/01/09 11:54:39 ******************** MediaBin Server Version MediaBin 4.6.1 Build 7 starting. ********************
06/01/09 11:54:40 Serial number expired.
Anybody know if there are any incompatibilities with TS6.7.2/LS3.1 with Mediabin 4.6.1? Thanks,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
lyman
The MediaBin serial number is store din the registry (key):
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\MediaBin, Inc.\MediaBin\Platform\CurrentVersion\Serial
The key encodes among other properties the expiration date which seems to have passed. You will need to talk to support about getting an up to date license.
Cheers,
Lyman Hurd
Migrateduser
Hi,
Thanks. Do you know what information I need for support to get a license?
I see on the support site license generators for TeamSite, openDeploy, MetaTagger, but nothing for Mediabin.
lyman
MediaBin licenses are distributed in the form of .reg files. As long as you drop a note to support with your company credentials I am sure they will be able to figure out what sort of license is appropriate.
Cheers,
Lyman Hurd
Migrateduser
Hi,
Which company credentials will that be? Just the company name? Thanks,
lyman
Probably company name will suffice but I am not 100% certain of the process. If you contact support they will surely let you know what they need.
Cheers,
Lyman Hurd