Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Adding a New folder results in a blank pop up window
Jason0099
I am trying to add a new folder to the MediaBin folder hierarchy through the web client. When I select actions-->add new folder I get a pop up window that is blank.
MB 4.6.2 on Windows 2003 server.
I have see a few other instances where this has happened as well - such as after I select a transformation task for an asset....
Any ideas?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
lyman
That is odd. Could you be having memory issues on that box? I suggest contacting support.
Cheers,
Lyman Hurd
Jason0099
I contacted support and the issue has been resolved.
On the webserver, the file include/AutoLogoff.asp had to be updated.
In the function CheckAutoLogoff3 the following line
Response.CacheControl = "no-store"
had to be changed to
Response.CacheControl = "no-cache"