Hi,
I have recently upgraded an old Teamsite machine which used to have 5.0.2 on it, to Teamsite 5.5.2.
I uninstalled the 5.0.2 version and then installed the new version.
There are now two things which I can't seem to figure out:
1) The Administrator on the machine can no longer login to Teamsite - keep getting an "TeamSite did not recognize the username and password you entered. Please try again. " error.
I have tried using adding the local domain before the username (local_domain\administrator) - doesn't work either.
Most of the users are domain users but they can all login fine. I have also tried creating a new local domain user and that user name can login fine too.
I am not sure what the problem could be - I thought it might be the SID's as doing the new installation I had deleted the old backing store and imported a new one, and then run the iwidmap command. However within Teamsite there are now files with the local_domain\administrator attached to them - this is correct.
2) The other problem I have noticed is that in the Opendeploy GUI there are certain sections that come back with an "Unknown Server Error An unknown error has occurred on the server. "
One of them is the Start Deployment section, also New Schedule, View Configurations.
I am loged in here as myself with Admin rights, but think that this might be a permissions problem as I cannot login using the Administrator user.
If anyone has any ideas about these it would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Jeremy
Sorry - forgot to mention I am on Windows2000 Server - running TS552 and OD551
Edited by Jeremy on 10/16/02 08:37 AM (server time).