Hi Andy,I am not trying to set any option. What i need is, on an event i should be able to clear the selection. So the user has to select the radio button again.I have tried it following way.. but nothing works..var optionsArray = IWDatacapture.getItem(itemName).getOptions(); optionsArray[0].selected = false; optionsArray[1].selected = false; ORvar optionsArray = IWDatacapture.getItem(itemName).getOptions(); optionsArray[0].checked = false; optionsArray[1].checked = false;-amit
Basically one of 2 ways, to CLEAR all selections, use Jeff's approach. If you want the 1st selection chosen (or a default choice) it is easier, radioItem.setValue(0); will make the 1st option selected.
As far as I recall Amit is on 6.5. If that's the case, Jeff's approach is the only one that'll work on radio buttons and drop-downs.There is a little glitch in 6.5 FormAPI that makes reset mandatory. An option will change all right. Visually nothing will change though until you set them.Note that this sad fact contradicts TS 6.5 FormAPI Documentation.
So you know what everyone on DevNet runs ?